Thursday, September 11, 2014

Comfort Keepers of Newark, Wilmington, and Dover Delaware is Proud to be on Blogger!

Hello Everyone! I am excited to share my voice here on Blogger.  My name is Jamie Ramage and I am the owner of Comfort Keepers Newark, Wilmington, and Dover in the Delaware area. Our blog is intended to be a space where I can share in-home care information, stories, news, and events.  I also want this to be a place where we can interact! I made the decision to become part of the in-home care industry because I have seen the joy of having a loving personalized caregiver work directly with our loved ones in their own homes, wherever home may be.  Are you interested in knowing more about me? Or learning more about the in-home care services that Comfort Keepers provides? Connect with me here or give us a call at 302.892.2214


Thanks,
Jamie Ramage
Owner, Comfort Keepers 

No comments:

Post a Comment